HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
2upmedia edited this page · 16 revisions
- Contributing to FRAPI
- Creating Actions
- Creating custom templates
- Downloading Frapi
- Frapi Unit Tests
- Getting a Class 'XMLWriter' not found fatal error?
- Getting Started
- Roadmap (Legacy)
- Running on Apache
- Running on nginx
- Setting up a Database Connection in an Action
- Setting up Frapi
- Simple Routing
- UI UX Review
Clone this wiki locally
- A PHP Framework! (To build APIs only)
- A simple and easy to learn API Framework
- A framework that embraces the web
- It’s RESTful.
- Code Primer. It generates skeleton for you to handle REST calls and you only need to put your business logic.
- Complete. It is not complete. Currently in pre-beta phase
- A complex and overly-extensible framework (You can’t do everything you ever wanted)
- It’s not full of SOAP. In fact we hate SOAP.
- Frapi is not made for shared hosting. We built Frapi as a full-fledged system and running on shared hosting would most likely be futile as we never tried, have no intentions of trying and won’t care if it breaks on shared hosting (Well we’ll care but we won’t adapt Frapi to work on shared hosting specifically)