Fraudpointer REST API ruby client
Official ruby client for the Fraudpointer REST API
Add on your Gemfile :
On the console :
gem install fraudpointer-client
On your code :
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally (not really...).
- Commit, do not mess with gemspec, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
- Copyrignt (c) 2011 Fraudpointer.com
Fraudpointer Ruby client is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for more details.