ckanext-berlin - CKAN customization for Berlin
This extension contains a plugin that themes CKAN for a single city. Most notably it introduces a dataset ("package") form, that is reduced and documented, so that city officials are guided to produce consistent metadata.
CKAN 1.4, major adjustments will be necessary to make this install look nice in CKAN 1.5.
- clone this repo:
- git clone https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-berlin.git
- make it a system wide python library:
- cd ckanext-berlin sudo python setup.py develop
- adjust /etc/ckan/std/std.ini:
- ckan.plugins = std berlin
- restart apache
- sudo service apache2 restart
You need to tweak this extension to use your city's district names etc.
This extension was developed Fraunhofer FOKUS on behalf of the Senatsverwaltung für Wirtschaft, Technologie und Forschung in Berlin. Contributers are Florian Marienfeld and Philipp Lämmel.