Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
deckschrubber -repo "^my-repo$" -ntag "^(foo|bar)_"
The new flag
-ntag is compatible and can be used along with
-tag in an AND fashion.
This release contains changes from @aoresnik:
- Corrected behavior with images that have more than one tag (bug #9).
- Changed the meaning of time-limit (e.g -day) in combination with -latest flag: it only takes into account whichever means more preserved matching tags (instead of combining their effect as original code)
This version adapts to the new Docker Distribution API (specifically these changes).
If you don't want to build the project manually, you can download the attached executable which is built for Linux OS.
This release fixes #3 and adds following CLI features:
- debug: runs in debug mode
- latest: sets the number of latest tags not to delete
- repo: match by repository name (regexp)
- tag: match by tag name (regexp)