The Mobile QDriverStation is an application for mobile devices that allows you to operate FRC robots using LibDS.
This application uses the latest features provided by Qt, it requires Qt 5.7 or greater in order to compile.
The Mobile QDriverStation allows the user to:
- Use different communication protocols (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Switch between Teleop, Autonomous and Test modes
- See NetConsole output
- Reboot your robot and restart the robot code
- See the robot's voltage, CPU usage, RAM usage and Disk usage
- Use custom robot addresses (e.g. if mDNS is not supported on your mobile OS)
This application implements a virtual joystick with the following features:
- Two thumbs
- Two triggers
- Twelve buttons
The joystick mappings are the same as an Xbox 360 controller, so there should be no need to change your robot code for the QDriverStation to work.
Note: Starting with version 17.04, QDriverStation mobile also supports operating your robots with real joysticks.
This application implements two user interfaces:
- One following Google's Material Design guidelines
- Another one following Microsoft's Universal UI guidelines
You are free to use the UI style that best fits your needs.
This project is released under the MIT License.