2016 User Interface
FRC Dashboard, a cleaned-up dashboard framework designed for easy forking and use by other teams can be found here.
A revamped version of this UI, based off of the above framework and used in our offseason competitions, can be found here.
- Touchscreen web browser interface provides richer control interface for secondary robot operator
- Provides full access to robot functionality
- SVG diagram of robot
- Enable and disable automatic functions of the robot
- Tuning section to tweak autonomous modes and other robot parameters in the pits
- Select one of multiple autonomous modes
- Two live streaming camera views to assist operators when view is blocked
Please note that this version of the UI is designed for a 1119x485 resolution. Since it's not designed to be responsive, you may have to play around with the CSS a bit to make it optimally fit your screen.
Running the code
python 3 must be installed!
Make sure you have pynetworktables2 installed:
pip3 install pynetworktables2js
Connect to a local simulation
Run this command:
Open a web browser (preferably Chrome), and go to: