Our offseason codebase for DeepSpace was designed from the ground up over the course of four weeks to meet some simple goals:
- Use Java.
- A proof of concept for our 2020 language switch.
- Learning how the language-dependant libraries function in Java instead of C++.
- Make use of a portable common library to make development easier with helpers and wrappers.
- Make use of our Subsystem redesign, the
- Use autonomous field navigation to perfectly score at least one hatch during sandstorm.
- Use a vision system to align with targets.
- Climb with the press of a button, autonomously.
- Execute commands, and interact with CAN devices in an efficient manner to reduce out loop times (currently sitting around 0.000015 seconds per loop)
To run the unit tests, use the following: