This is FIRST Team 604's 2011 robot code, rewritten from LabVIEW into C++ with the WPILib framework.
- Dual-mode arm control, with manual and single-button PID-controlled preset modes, and a button to hold in the current position.
- Gyro-based driving, with one button to face the robot forward, one to face it in the opposite direction, and one to reset the position that is considered "forward".
- Example of a custom PID Source and Output.
- Example of basic drive code.
- Example of compressor/pneumatics code.
- Example of solenoid-based shifter code.
- Control code for a single-jointed arm with a pneumatic gripper and rollers.
- Control code for a pneumatics-driven minibot deployment system.
Licensed under the MIT License.