Please see our gulpfile for up to date information on what we support.
- CSS Autoprefixing
- LiveReload support on file changes
- Uglify (minify) JavScript
- Autoprefix to support last 2 versions of current browsers
- Automagically compile Sass with libsass
- Map compiled CSS to source stylesheets with source maps
- Awesome image optimization
- Twitter Bootstrap 3.3.6 including example dashboard
For more information on what this generator can do for you, take a look at the gulp plugins used in our
Keep in mind that libsass is feature-wise not fully compatible with Ruby Sass. Check out this curated list of incompatibilities to find out which features are missing.
If your favorite feature is missing and you really need Ruby Sass, you can always switch to gulp-ruby-sass and update the
styles task in gulpfile accordingly.
(Don't want to submit this probably redundant generator to the NPM registry, thats why we link it locally instead for now.)
- Install dependencies:
npm install --global yo gulp bower
- Install the generator:
git clone https://github.com/frdmn/generator-frdmn-bootstrap /usr/local/src/generator-frdmn-bootstrap
yo frdmn-bootstrapto scaffold your webapp
gulp devto preview and watch for changes
gulpto build your webapp for production
bower install --save <package>to install frontend dependencies