A story-driven RPG in which the fate of the world lies in your hands.
Ten years have passed since James, the greatest gasmaster the world had ever known, vanished without a trace. With James's tyranny finally at an end, peace and prosperity continue to flourish. However, this all changes when one man, a knife-selling chef haunted by shadows of the past, receives a call concerning the mysterious circumstances of James's disappearance. Armed with only his knives and an insatiable desire to sell them, this chef must embrace his destiny—and bring balance to the world once again.
- Save not only the great gasmaster James, but also the WORLD ITSELF!
- Travel through a wide variety of unique locales
- Interact with a cast of colorful characters
- Use your knife prowess to slice through a variety of enemies via simplified, turn-based, RPG-style combat!
A full-length indie RPG that is completely open source, including...
- A linear cutscene system allowing for long-winded conversations between characters.
- A turn-based RPG battle system with a status effect (sleep)
- A chapter based save system
- Much more!
Listen to the CC-licensed on Soundcloud, or just grab the OGG files directly from this repo.
All music and art assets are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license unless otherwise noted. The rest of the game and associated source code are licensed under the MIT License!