Web of TXT
- All inputs as either a button, resistor, ultrasonic, voltage, line follower or color sensor.
- All actors as either motor or single lamp output
- Counters as read-only numbers and a reset action
- Playing a built-in sound via action
- Input voltage
- Reference voltage
- TXT system temperature
- I2C sensors
./build.sh to generate a zip file that can then be installed on the TXT via web UI.
This expects there to be a python 3 binary called
python3 to download all necessary dependencies.
- Inputs are refreshed approximately every second, this may lead to flicker on consumers (the official Mozilla gateway for example).
- Stopping and re-starting the server may not behave properly and errors will not be surfaced.
- Configuration of inputs and outputs is not persisted.