Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Update vrrp interval (now default = 2 seconds)
- Virtual Mac disabled by default
Fully compatible with "Predictable Network Interface Names"
- Code cleaning
- Atropos: Improve information
- ARM (linux) compatibility
- Remove information files from tmp (can be changed now in vrrpd.h VRRP_PIDDIR_DFL)
- Vrrpd security: Daemon cannot start with the same VRID than other - and different password -
- Fix: Remove all compile warnings.
- Atropos show all informations (status, time to live, etc)
- Fix: bad return to prompt (-h ou -V)
- More information in log file (with atropos --state and syslog)
- Better control with VRRPD packets without any identification (like Arkoon FW)
- Minor fixes
- Fix: The change in time cause the backup vrrp daemon to send vrrp advertisements.
Change gettimeofday() function to clock_gettime() using CLOCK_MONOTONIC. This clock is not affect by manual time or ntp changes - by csavoie -
Two optional command line arguments (x,z) with value of priorities.
If this arguments exists, calling signal SIGTTIN and SIGTTOU instead of increment/decrement priority of running process - By Ivan Zhiltsov -
Fix: some minor bugs
Cleaned source code
Rewrited killvrrpd engine
Contain Debian packages