Container Camp AU Azure Demos
This repo is the home of 4 demos created for Container Camp AU held in Sydney on 22-24 May 2017. Depending on your level of familiarly with Azure, Containers and Kubernetes they may take 30 minutes each to complete.
In this demo, we will learn how to get started with Azure Container Service and Kubernetes and have a cluster up and running in no time.
- Create a Azure Container Service Cluster using the Kubernetes orchestrator and the Azure Cli 2.
- Create our first Kubernetes deployment
In this demo, we will learn how Operations teams can operate a Container environment in Azure.
- Connect to the Kubernetes web UI
- Monitor containers with Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Deploy applications using Helm
- Scale the number of agent nodes
In this demo, we will learn how Development teams can interact and deploy applications to a Container environment in Azure.
- Create and deploy a custom application to Kubernetes using Helm and Azure Container Registry
In this demo, we will learn how to create a Web App on Linux (preview) and have it run a Docker container
- Create a Web App on Linux preview using the Azure Cli 2
- Configure the Web App on Linux (preview) to pull an image from Docker Hub
- Configure the Web App on Linux (preview) to pull a custom image from the Azure Container Registry