Emacs-xcode allows you to use xcode specific features inside your favourite text editor Emacs.
- install xcode
- download emacs-xcode
- add the following code to your emacs startup script
(add-to-list ’load-path (expand-file-name “/path/to/emacs-xcode/”))
The project is very new and is always looking for assistance.
1. Fork emacs-xcode
2. Create a topic branch – `git checkout -b my_branch`
3. Make your changes and update the History.txt file
4. Push to your branch – `git push origin my_branch`
5. Send me a pull-request for your topic branch
6. That’s it!