To create simple boilerplate code for building a golang/martini API using Facebook for authentication.
- User connects to your app (e.g. SPA or mobile)
- You get an access token from Facebook via the standard OAuth flow
- That token is then passed to subsequent requests to YOUR API (e.g.
- The server then stores a corresponding user record (see
- Clone the repository
- Add database/Facebook app configuration using environment vars (see
- Install dependencies using godep
- run the server
go run server.go
- Try it out
curl -H 'Authorization: MY_TOKEN' http://localhost:3000
There's also a bunch of other cruft for receiving/rendering JSON - feel free to add/remove as required!
Make it better; right now everything is bunch up, would be nice to add some modularity - I'm a n00b Gopher so could use all the help I can get!