TikZ Editor is an editor for the LaTeX graphic package TikZ.
masterbranch of development requires Python3 and QT5, a Python2/QT4 version is maintained in branch
- simplistic and dedicated GUI : Tikz Editor is only about TikZ.
- Syntax highlighting for TikZ/Latex sources.
- Real-time preview of figures.
- Customizable code snippets.
- Feedback of LaTeX typesetting errors using source annotations and margin markers.
- Separated edition of TikZ source and LaTeX preamble.
- TikZ Editor 1.0 for Mac OS X (10.6 Snow Leopard or higher)
- TikZ Editor 1.0 for Ubuntu Linux (11.4 Natty Narwhal or higher)
- TikZ Editor 1.0 source archive (requires Python v2.6+, PyQt v4.3+, QScintilla v2.6+ and ImageMagick on Windows/Linux)
Copyright © 2012 Mickaël Menu, Frédéric Peschanski
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. (http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/qscintilla)