|Read these guidelines in||English||عربى||中文||русский||Português||Español|
Documentation Quick Reference
This directory contains all of the documentation on contributing to freeCodeCamp.org
Quick references articles
- How to work on Guide articles.
- How to work on Coding Challenges.
- How to setup freeCodeCamp locally.
- How to catch outgoing emails locally.
- Style guide for creating guide articles.
- Style guide for creating coding challenges.
Quick commands reference when working locally
A quick reference to the commands that you will need, when working locally.
||Bootstraps the different services.|
||Parse all the challenge markdown files and inserts them into MongoDB.|
||Starts the freeCodeCamp API Server and Client Applications.|
||Run all JS tests in the system, including client, server, lint and challenge tests.|
||Run the client test suite.|
||Run the curriculum test suite.|
||Run the server test suite.|
||An interactive tool to help you build a good commit message.|