An open source and open hardware freeDSP board based on ADAU1452 with 8 analog I/O, S/P-DIF I/O, ADAT I/O, USB Audio, WiFi, Bluetooth.
It supports various and convenient physical addons and multiple software plugins, and is controlled by web interface.
- Analog Devices ADAU1452, 294.912 MHz, 32-bit SigmaDSP
- 6144 SIMD instructions per sample @ 48kHz fs
- 40kWords of data RAM
- 800ms digital audio delay pool @ 48kHz fs
- 8 stereo ASRCs with 139dB DNR
- XMOS XE216-512-TQ128 for multichannel bidirectional audio streaming
- ESP32 for WiFi or Bluetooth control
- AKM AK4458 32bit-DAC
- AKM AK5558 32bit-ADC
- Supporting sample rates between 44.1kHz and 192kHz
- 8 analog balanced input channels, +6dBu
- 8 analog balanced output channels, +6dBu
- S/P-DIF input and output
- ADAT input and output
- Wordclock input and output
- Support for display, rotary encoder, volume potentiometer, temperature sensor, PWM controlled fan, IR sensor
- One freeDSP expansion header
- USB Audio Class 2 Bidirectional streaming with 8 channels in and 8 channels out, full-duplex. Works with ASIO driver under Windows 10 and driverless under macOS and Linux.
- Realtime control software over WiFi or Bluetooth available under an open source license
- THD DAC: -103dB @ 1kHz, 0dBfs, fs=48kHz
- THD ADC: -101dB @ 1kHz, 0dBfs, fs=48kHz
- Latency: 1.125ms (talkthrough ADC->DSP->DAC)
- Board dimensions: 110mm x 110mm
MAIN COORDINATOR: dspverden
Please take care on which branch you're currently working!
- master - this branch always holds the latest released revision
- develop - this is the develop branch with new features. Please base your patches on this branch.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.