Please sign in to comment.
Remove all fortune datfiles except freebsd-tips.
Humour is a funny thing. What is funny to one person is not funny to all people. What is insightful to one person is similarly not universal. The fortune datfiles have been around a long time and have undoubtedly amused people but it's time to acknowledge their subjective, and in some cases at least potentially offensive, nature and stop distributing them with the imprimatur of the FreeBSD project. If anyone wishes to distribute these via other mechanisms they are welcome to check them out of history and do so. MFC after: 2 days
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1 addition and 74,205 deletions.
- +1 −5 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/Makefile
- +0 −58,974 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/fortunes
- +0 −4,469 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/fortunes.sp.ok
- +0 −814 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/gerrold.limerick
- +0 −4,812 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/limerick
- +0 −462 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/limerick.sp.ok
- +0 −2,212 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/murphy
- +0 −30 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/murphy-o
- +0 −36 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/murphy.sp.ok
- +0 −759 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/startrek
- +0 −86 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/startrek.sp.ok
- +0 −1,335 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/zippy
- +0 −211 usr.bin/fortune/datfiles/zippy.sp.ok
Oops, something went wrong.