parallelize locking on ARC states
retire redundant compression functionality
193049 193050 193067 193075 194224 Update to zlib 1.2.3 point opensolaris at it
- add option to link ZFS support in to the kernel for cases where having a single binary is simpler (profiling etc.)
update ztest for new zil_replay
remove assert that doesn't apply to freebsd
- make tx type operation dependent rather than vfs state dependent - simplify ZIL replay handing - add dmu_read_flags to allow explicit disabling of prefetch
- tell vfs not to refcount the mountpoint, we already do this ourselves
don't block I/O progress waiting for a pre-fetch stream if we find a matching stream but can't get the lock skip the prefetch
- align the arc state lock and reduce the length of time that it is held
This fixes panic on assertion with DEBUG_VFS_LOCKS and vfs.usermount=1 when regular user tries to mount dataset owned by him. MFC after: 1 week
Obtained from: Frank Suchomel
Rename ata_36bit_cmd() into ata_28bit_cmd(), while it didn't become legacy. MFC after: 2 days
- Tune protocol version reporting, - Add supported DMA/PIO modes reporting. - Fix IDENTIFY for ATAPI devices. - Remove confusing "-" for NCQ status.
- Add Command Completion Coalescing support. - Add SNTF support. - Add two more power management modes (4, 5), implemented on driver level. - Fix interface mode setting. - Reduce interface reset time. - Do not report meaningless protocol/transport versions. - Report CAP2 register content. - Some performance optimizations.
- Add SNTF support. - Do not report meaningless transport/protocol versions.
in RFC 3493, not 3542. PR: docs/134127 Submitted by: Kenji Rikitake <firstname.lastname@example.org> MFC after: 2 weeks
correctly and do not match a colliding Debian GNU/kFreeBSD brandinfo statements. For this mark the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD brandinfo that it must have an .note.ABI-tag section and ignore the old EI_OSABI brandinfo when comparing a possibly colliding set of options. Due to SYSINIT we add the brandinfo in a non-deterministic order, so native FreeBSD is not always first. We may want to consider to force native FreeBSD to come first as well. The only way a problem could currently be noticed is when running an i386 binary without the .note.ABI-tag on amd64 and the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD brandinfo was matched first, as the fallback to ld-elf32.so.1 does not exist in that case. Reported and tested by: ticso In collaboration with: kib MFC after: 3 days
AM/PM format. Reported by: takawata
localized by r193869. However, ja_JP.UTF-8 wasn't. So, reflect it to ja_JP.UTF-8 as well.
MFC after: 1 month
configured prefixes. Since these statically configured prefixes do not have any associated advertising routers, these prefixes are treated as unreachable and those prefix routes are deleted from the routing table. Therefore bypass prefixes that are not learned from router advertisements during prefix on-link check. Reviewed by: hrs
Submitted by: alc MFC after: 1 week
This fixes the functionality on non SelfSnoop hardware. Found by: rnoland Submitted by: alc Reviewed by: kib MFC after: 3 days