Redports is a continuous integration platform for FreeBSD ports.
This is a new attempt to fully automate the redports platform and to minimize setup and administration effort. This is why we are heavily depending on GitHub for user accounts, repositories and just integrate into that workflow.
Want to help? IRC #redports (freenode)
This are the major items before we can do a first release.
- poudriere integration
- business logic for building and talking to master (node/lib/Redports/Node/Process/Child.php)
- Introduce registering user and repository
- GitHub Webhook: verify repository and use data from registered user
- GitHub Status API Integration for build status response https://github.com/KnpLabs/php-github-api/blob/master/lib/Github/Api/Repository/Statuses.php
- register new user at master
- register new repository at master