Latest released version
- Android SDK
- Android Studio 1.0+
- JSoup 1.7.2 (customized, check the libs folder)
- Android 3+ (Honeycomb)
- Recommended: Android 3.0+ (API Level 11)
- Minimum: Android 2.2 (API Level 8)
- Some features might not working if running below the recommended version.
Line endings & source encoding config
- Git Config:
- Eclipse Config:
Q1: I cannot load the Main Novel List/empty novel list!
A1: Try to disable the AdBlocker/Firewall.
Q2: The last updated date is showing 43 years ago!
A2: Try to disable the AdBlocker/Firewall.
TASK LIST — Version 1.1.0 beta build 31 (Old Version 20130106)
- inverted default VolumeRocker scroll direction.
- Removed annoying sound when using VolumeRocker.
- Database backup/restore implemented
- Downloads intent+++ Make it cooler
- anti sleep function
- Fix volume buttons when not in scroll mode
- Unit steps for scrolling Volume Rocker 1 = 100 normalized
- make bookmarks accessible in every part of the app
- Download all info make a background task
- Reformatted last update/check text
- Jump to inside content layout fixed
- Bookmarks screen fix layout
- fix novel content headers/titles
- Fixed an issue where only the last updated novel was notified
- Add update service to download list.
- Add status message in download list.
- Add download List too all intents
- Remove Downloads and from main menu, add them as popup menu.
- Rename ImageActivity to something better
- Add Orignal Light Novels List
- Teaser and Original list to use Download List Model
- Clicking an undownloaded chapter will add it to the download list if it hasn't been downloaded.
- Added more visual tips about novel states "Read", "Has Update" and "External"
- Novels, Teasers and Original novels lists are all shown under "Light Novels", separated by tabs.
- Added option to enable auto downloading an undownloaded chapter on the download list
- added "Go Top" and "Go Bottom" to chapter menu
- preloading all lists on the tab activity
- "download XXX novels" instead of "complete novel"
- Add Update History Activity
- Consolidate updates into single notification
- Fix formatDateForDisplay() bug
- Refactor some Util method.
- Fix issue #20: Infinite Loading for Empty Watch List
- FIx too many update notification problem - Impolemented Notification Screen
- Home button (mascot) on download list not working
- Webview Dynamic buttons first implementation
- Remove asyncTaskCount from settings
- Added options menu in Novels lists
- Fixed database location issues
- Fixed a crash that would occur if trying to unbind an unregistered service on low memory warning.
- Fixed a crash that related to scrolling while reading a novel.
- Manual Add Crash fix
- Tabs not showing correctly on Android ver 2.2 - 2.3.7
- Light Novel List / Main Menu Layouts
- Add first time Tutorial for new users to show off functionalities, skipable. // May go to next version only, or will be added later.
- EULA/BT Copyrights on first time run // Need to prepare a EULA.
- Manual add series tutorial for new users
TODO next version only
- let finished downloads stay unless deleted*
maybe ill add an option to "remove complete downloads automatically" for those who dont like removing manually...
- Reduce image download message sizes on download list
- make external chapters open in an internal customized webview (not all externals open the same way?)
- Verify clicking mascot in chapter and going to jump to screen.
- Make lightNovel list download a download list task
- When loading main page for first time, add message "found x novel series" lowPriority
this mascot (is the icon on the upper left, only shows on newer android versions, like a back button) bug is not checked yet.
- Advanced Customization options
- Integration with external cloud apps for image/database saving:
- Google Drive
(This is just an IDEA, and as such, not to worry for now.)
Android permission list
- For checking Internet state.
- For downloading data from Baka Tsuki.
- For saving image cache.
- For reading image cache.
- For notification.
- How to get ADB log http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1726238