Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the freedreno wiki!
- Git Trees & Branches
- Freedreno Architecture
- GPU Docs:
- Reverse Engineering Tools
- Useful Information
Command Stream Format
- The basic packet format (described in this page) is same for a3xx and a2xx although all the registers and some of the packet types differ.
- Adreno Tiling - how tiling works on adreno (a2xx and a3xx)
- A2xx Shader Instruction Set Architecture
- A3xx Shader Instruction Set Architecture
- Gallium Docs
- kgsl kernel driver
- Setting up fedora filesystem
- Frequently Asked Questions
Any distro which has a relatively recent mesa, and which packages xf86-video-freedreno should work. Please feel free to add more, update status, add links to instructions, etc.
- status: mesa 10.2 and freedreno ddx in rawhide,
- ARM boards:
- mailing list: email@example.com
- IRC: #freedreno (on freenode)
NOTE: please feel free to make updates/additions to the wiki, add pages for your particular device that you have (or are trying to use) freedreno on, etc. A wiki is a community effort. Don't vandalize. If you have a question, ask on #freedreno IRC channel on freenode.