Clone this wiki locally
- some overview of adreno gpu’s
- Programming the XPERIA Play GPU
- The adreno GPU shows it's family history tracing back to ATI/AMD in some ways, so it is always useful to look at the public AMD docs to look for clues
Xenos GPU - ATI's GPU in the xbox360
- From the description it sounds like it might be the most closely related GPU from the ATI/AMD family, although unfortunately there is no open source driver or documentation.
- ATI Xenos: Xbox 360 Graphics Demystified
- optimize-adreno.pdf - screenshot on pg6 of disassembled shader is useful