Provides UI to allow configuring multiple currencies in Spree.
NOTE: This extension is intended to be used with Spree 1.3 only. It will not function with Spree 1.2 and below.
This provides 3 preferences:
- allow_currency_change - Allow the users to change their currency via the currency set action.
- show_currency_selector - Display the currency selector in the main nav bar. This will only display if there are multiple supported currencies, and allow_currency_change is on.
- supported_currencies - A comma separated list of
To install you'll need to add the following to your Gemfile:
gem 'spree_multi_currency', :github => "spree/spree_multi_currency"
$ bundle install
And then run:
$ rails generate spree_multi_currency:install
- The price range filters don't work properly for the non-default currency.
- Style the currency selector to look better
- Improve the currency selector with something like select2.
Be sure to bundle your dependencies and then create a dummy test app for the specs to run against.
$ bundle $ bundle exec rake test_app $ bundle exec rspec spec