If you want to test Xnova Redesigned Re-Project before installing it, try test server at this address: http://188.8.131.52/xnova-test/
The Open Source Browsergame based on "XNova Redesigned"
You can always submit bugs or create pull requests on our Github.
- Download https://nodeload.github.com/freejerry/XNova-Redesigned-Re-Project/zipball/stable to your server.
- Unzip it.
- Create a MySQL database on your server.
- Download and unzip Xnova-Skins.zip into main folder (download)
- Open "http://your_host.domain/source_folder" with browser.
- Follow installation guide to install XNova.
- Sign up one account in game after installation. The first account will be an administrator account.
Whenever you want to update your current XNova version, go to Admin Center and, if there is a new version, just click on that link, where is '(Click to Update)' Your XNova should automaticaly update itself.
Information about using 'master' branch:
- Don't forget to not only 'git pull' files, but also check for SQL files to execute in commits!
- Execute SQL files in http://your_host.domain/updatesql.php and run needed SQL file