- Added Jason Blackhart's name in the About Box (because I didn't do it before; oops).
- Will yell at you if you attempt to open a
.maxfile. (There have been reports of data loss due to improper program usage, so I'm trying to head it off at the pass.)
- Fixed error message that would come up when clicking in the logo box. (hopefully.)
- Added Japanese translation.
The program formerly known as "FPRLogoViewer" becomes a full fledged logo import and export tool.
- Program shows all logos in a save; No longer required to load the same save multiple times to see all logos.
- Export logos to PNG and internal FPR format.
- Import logos from internal FPR format and GIF files.
- Supports loading and saving to raw FPR save file and EMS Memory Linker (
- Supports loading from .psu, raw Fire Pro Returns saves (BISLPM-66082, BASLUS-21702, BESLES-55041), and raw .bin rips (16656 bytes long)
- Supports reading all 6 logos from a save file.
- Export logo to .png
- Color table viewer