This repo is for the FreeOlaBini Website
Our esteemed colleague, Ola Bini, is being persecuted in a political manner in Ecuador. Please take action to show your support:
- Follow @FreeOlaBini, tweet #FreeOlaBini and visit freeolabini.org for updates
- Help support the family and legal effors by donating to the crowd funding campaign.
- Send an email to the president of Ecuador via Code Pink's Campaign site
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to help with these campaign efforts
- Sign our solidarity letter from the tech community
- Join our newsletter for updates
- Sign our on-going persecution statement from the tech community
Join our Wire Guest Room if you want to help or have any questions.
Add an Issue if you have any suggestions or find any problems with the site
Help with the Website and Translations
Fork this repo and clone locally.
run yarn install
The pages are in the
_src directory, using markdown wiht yaml frontmatter
The site is built using http://11ty.io
The css is http://tachyons.io/docs/
Icons are https://icons8.com/line-awesome
When working locally on the site, start a dev server with
You now have a local webserver serving the site, as well as a browsersync for testing
When you are ready to submit your site for publication, run:
Then git commit and push your changes, and make a pull request
Always start new work by merging upstream.
An explanation of the GitHub Standard Fork & Pull Request Workflow: https://gist.github.com/Chaser324/ce0505fbed06b947d962
This website is licensed under the GNU AGPLv3 license. The textual content is under the CC BY-SA 4.0.