Modules allow to extend FreeScout functionality. All modules are open source (AGPL-3.0 license). Modules source code is downloaded to your server upon installation.
Official modules are developed and maintained by FreeScout team. Third party modules can be developed by anyone.
1. Modules Directory
2. Installing Official Modules
To install a module:
Open your FreeScout and go to
Maganage > Modules
Choose a module and enter Lincense Key.
- Click "Install Module" button.
- Click "Activate" button.
3. Installing Custom Modules
If you want to install a custom module:
Unpack module into
Maganage > Modulesand activate module.
If application or module is not working after installing some module:
- Check application logs in
System » Logs.
- Clear app cache.
- If application is not functioning at all, remove module from
/Modulesfolder and clear app cache.
1. What payment methods are supported for official modules?
Bank Cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Wire Transfer.
2. Do you offer bulk discounts?
No, as modules are already super cheap.
3. Can you send me a tax invoice?
You receive an invoice to the email address you provide during the payment.
4. How can I translate modules?
- Log in as admin and go to
Manage » Translate.
- Choose a group in the dropdown to display translations.
- Translate texts.
Publish translationsto apply translations in your app.
Send Translationsto send translations to FreeScout team. If sending does not work, download translations using
Download as ZIPbutton and send to email@example.com