Freetronics Terminal Shield
A general-purpose prototyping shield for the Arduino Uno, Freetronics Eleven, and other compatible boards based on the same header format, with handy screw terminals for connecting external wires.
- Reset button wired through to Arduino reset pin.
- Red, green, and blue general-purpose SMT LEDs with current-limiting resistors (drive HIGH to illuminate).
- Blue "power on" LED with current-limiting resistor.
- Large GND and 5V power rails alongside the prototyping area.
- 2 x 100nF bypass/smoothing capacitors on supply rails.
- Overlay guide where you need it: both top and bottom.
More information is available on our product page at:
The "docs" folder within this repository includes a handy copy of the schematic in PDF format and image(s) of the pcb.
The design is saved as an EAGLE project. EAGLE PCB design software is available from www.cadsoftusa.com free for non-commercial use. To use this project download it and place the directory containing these files into the "eagle" directory on your computer. Then open EAGLE and navigate to Projects -> eagle -> TerminalShield.
The specific terms of distribution of this project are governed by the license referenced below.
Licensed under the TAPR Open Hardware License (www.tapr.org/OHL). The "license" folder within this repository also contains a copy of this license in plain text format.