Asynchronous Module Pattern for the browser and CommonJS environments
What does it stand for?
- Module Only Load Once (MOLO), as a funny reference to YOLO (You Only Live Once)
- MOdule LOader (That's the boring acronym)
It aims to be compatible with the official AMD specification (https://github.com/amdjs/amdjs-api/wiki/AMD).
- Automatic dependency management
- Micro-Framework (~1.5 kB minified)
- Script loading (Scripts load asynchronously if supported)
- Path management
- Support for CommonJS environments (e.g. Node.js)
- Plugin functionality
This library is public domain. For more information see UNLICENSE.md and http://www.unlicense.org
Because of this, there are a few things to consider when doing a pull request. See CONTRIBUTING.md for more information.