A new team has adopted and forked the Freight project as it wasn't actively maintained. We're happy to announce v0.3.6 as the first freight-team release.
Please take note of the new Debian repository address and GPG key if upgrading, see Installing from a Debian archive for instructions.
New contributors and patches are welcome, please send pull requests to the freight-team GitHub fork. An IRC channel is also now available on the Freenode network at #freight.
Notably this release includes fixes in the generated archive for newer Debian and Ubuntu clients to work.
- support multiple GPG keys for signing Release file
Valid-Utilrelease Packages fields for apt 1.1 compatibility
- French documentation linked in README
- add Fedora/EPEL package installation instructions
- add a test suite and Travis CI integration
- change project URLs and references to
- freight-add temporary directories now have a
- Makefile directory creation improved