French Automation Robot
RPA Open Source French Automation
French Automation is an Open Source RPA / RDA software suite based on :
- Newmips NodeJS development Studio : https://www.newmips.com/
- A web-based application called Orchestrator that manages Business activities and dispatches automated tasks between connected Robots
- An ElectronJS Robot that executes tasks on user desktop or remotely
More details can be found on the official website : https://www.frenchautomation.com/
Please refer to installation instructions and prerequisites on our Website : https://www.frenchautomation.com/default/robot
Clone repository :
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:frenchautomationorg/french-automation-robot.git
Install modules and run application logged as "root" :
We encourage you to contribute to French Automation software suite.
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so we don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the branches, versions, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so we can cherry-pick around it.
French Automation is released under the GNU General Public License version 3 license.