Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Directory - Interact with system directories, create, delete, read, test existence.
- Environment (Env) - System environment variables object that uses getter/setters to set and access.
- File - File system I/O for reading/writing and other file interaction.
- Http - Class to make http Get and Post request
- Socket - Creating and using client and server sockets (TCP/IP)
- System - System level commands, such as print.
Documentation for Embedding CoreJS in your project and also how to create modules (plugins) for CoreJS
- Embedding - Guide to building and embedding CoreJS in your own projects.
- Module - System for loading and using modules created in C/C++ for CoreJS
Documentation on how CoreJS manages asynchronous calls.
- Overview - How our event notification is set up.
- Sockets with Libevent - The base of our event notification system.
- Thread Pool - Allows for callbacks to be executed in their own thread.
If you would like to contribute to this project, you can send a message to wess, kmussel, or Frenzylabs here on Github. We will be looking to open the wiki up for people to list/feature their modules as well as a package manager and formal site.