workspace for radxa devices, such as the radxa rock pro
Kali Linux for radxa devices
This workspace provides all the needed stuff to build a kali linux for most radxa devices. A how to build is given in the readme in the setup-directory of the device (e.g. https://github.com/frep/radxa/blob/master/rock_pro/scripts/readme.md for the Radxa Rock Pro)
- rock_pro: use the rabian kernel instead of the older ubuntu-Kernel
- rock: use the rabian kernel instead of the older ubuntu-Kernel
- rootfs: Try to create a kali linux v2.0 (a.k.a kali sana) rootfs
- post-installation: check, what is still running.
- post-installation: change Java-installation!
- rock2_square: RK3288-chip not supported yet. Try to get it running!