tabs for Jquery Mobile
version based on JQM 1.4.0a2 (August 2013)
demo: JQM tabview plugin
- updated to JQM 1.4.0a2
- switched to fully CSS generated tabs
- added fallback to regular collapsible-set below 40em screen width (using media queries)
Tabs are now easier to manage using pure CSS. Just add the number of tabs you need using
data-tabs="1-10" along with
data-type="tabs" to the collapsible set.
Also, by default tabs fallback to a regular collapsible-sets on small screens (see example). If you don't want
this, just remove the media query and tabs will be tabs at any screen size.
- Fix bottom left corner of first tab
- Support data-icon="false" for text-only tabs
- Try two rows of tabs on small screens