Copyright (c) 2016 Adrian Freund
This project is mostly licensed under the GPLv2.
All files inside the folder
examples/ are licensed under the MIT license.
This project is work in progress, but slowly getting to a usable state.
htmlDE supports creating both background windows and panels.
Transparent window backgrounds (which you can click through) are also supported.
htmlDE plans on offering a wide variety of plugins, to access the system.
Currently supported plugins are:
- cmd: Run system commands
- desktops: Manage virtual desktops
- windows: Create and handle multiple htmlDE windows
- taskbar: Tools for creating a taskbar
- corefunctions: Helperfunctions used by other plugins
Planned plugins are:
- systemtray: Tools for creating a System Tray
- dbus: Send and receive dbus messages
- mpris2: Control music players
- system: Access battery status, system load and more
- sound: Control and read pc volume