Personal Web Site of Corina Rudel
Frontend web developer in Munich, Germany
- Eleventy as static site generator, with a mixture of Nunjucks, Markdown and data files
- Grunt as task runner
- Sass for CSS
Grunt is used as the task runner for local development, the local site needs to be served by a local web server.
- Grunt watches for 11ty files and assets (css, js) and starts needed tasks
- Assets (css, js) are copied to dist via grunt copy (not by 11ty) for faster development.
- Livereload is started with the watch task
Run (initial) build
Add print styles✓
- Add custom error page(s)
- Add manifest with icons
- Add service worker for offline handling