Frictionless - Project Management
This is a repo for managing the Frictionless project – https://frictionlessdata.io/
As such it is more core team focused.
- Frictionless Data: https://frictionlessdata.io/
- Specifications: https://specs.frictionlessdata.io/
- Discussion forums: https://github.com/frictionlessdata/project/discussions
- Chat: Discord https://discord.gg/2UgfM2k
- Code of Conduct: https://frictionlessdata.io/code-of-conduct/
Where to open issues?
- Discussions: https://github.com/frictionlessdata/project/discussions – the default place for anyone out there to open an issue. It means one place for people to do that. Discussions is a welcoming place where people can open a first issue, have a look around, etc. If those issues are substantive, they may move elsewhere (e.g. I did that with a spec issue recently)... But it's a good landing spot.
- Also the catch-all for general questions, suggestions, ideas, support requests, etc.
- Project: https://github.com/frictionlessdata/project/issues – the default place for core team to organize and plan work, schedule sprints, etc. NOT for general discussion, ideas, support, etc.
- Specs: https://github.com/frictionlessdata/specs/issues