Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This will allow you to use the proxy defined by your system settings.
Thus far proxy lookup was disabled by default, because it really slowed down internet access on systems without proxies, due to .NET spending a lot of time in the Proxy segment of the network stack for auto-detection reasons.
- EM checking on the titleID has been added
- EM list is read from EmList.json (also bundled with release.zip)
please check the link from time to time to see if a new one has been added
- New settings have been added:
Enables or disables Exclusive Method checking
After extraction the PKGs used to be left behind, you can now have the program delete PKGs to save on space
- Automatic update checking removed. From now on, if there is a new release, you will not be forced to update.
... and probably some other small tweaks in the code that don't really matter. Please read the help screen of the application thoroughly for the new settings.
Additionally, please if you get the chance to contribute to the CFW2OFW procedure, help by making additions/corrections to the CFW2OFW Compatibility List and the guides on /r/ps3homebrew
- Locally present patches are now checked with SHA1 to verify integrity
- Code cleanup
- Added new logic based on PS3GameConvert_v0.91
Quoting Issue #1:
Please, if anybody has a good knowledge of this whole converting process, please contact me. I know there are some special cases, where EBOOT from a demo is required, not all patches are required, etc. Basically I want to reduce redundant work that my program does and increase compatibility. Thanks in advance