Instagram module for Fork CMS
The Instagram module let's you display the X most recent Instagram images for one (or multiple) users.
- Widget: recent images from Instagram feed from one or multiple users.
- Upload the
/src/Backend/Modules/Instagramfolder to your
/src/Backend/Modulesfolder and your
- Browse to your Fork CMS backend site.
- Go to
Settings > Modules. Click on the install button next to the menu module.
- Go to
Settings > Modules > Instagram.
- Register a new client on the Instagram developer page. Fill in your website/appname, the correct website URL and a redirect URL. The redirect URL should be similar to:
http://yourweburl.com/private/en/instagram/oauth(fill in your website url).
- Copy the client id and client secret to the Fork settings page and press the authenticate button. You get redirected to an Instagram page where you need to authorize the request. After that, you get redirected back to the Fork CMS settings and you’re logged in.
- Have fun!
How to get access token when you are working locally
It would be great if you could help us improve the module. GitHub does a great job in managing collaboration by providing different tools, the only thing you need is a GitHub login.
- Use Pull requests to add or update code
- Issues for bug reporting or code discussions
More info on how to work with GitHub on help.github.com.
The module is licensed under MIT. In short, this license allows you to do everything as long as the copyright statement stays present.