The visitors module can be used to show the visitors of the previous hour on your site on a map. It can also be used to show other items on the same map that are linked to other modules.
To couple the module to google analytics, you'll need a client id and a client secret. You can obtain it by following these steps
- Visit googles api console
- Log in with the google account coupled to your analytics profile
- Go to 'Services' and make sure the Analytics API is enabled
- Go to API access. Create a new client ID
- For redirect URI, choose your SITE_URL follewed by '/private/nl/visitors/settings'
Coupling your analytics profile will only work locally when you use an accessible address (think of xip io)
It would be great if you could help us improve the module. GitHub does a great job in managing collaboration by providing different tools, the only thing you need is a GitHub login.
- Use Pull requests to add or update code
- Issues for bug reporting or code discussions
- Or regarding documentation and how-to's, check out Wiki
More info on how to work with GitHub on help.github.com.
The module is licensed under MIT. In short, this license allows you to do everything as long as the copyright statement stays present.