Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Alpha release for testing the app.
Release with bug fixes a minor change:
- Diff mode did not disable statistics link.
- PDF formatting changes for correcting output in Firefox.
- Export button did not seem consistent.
- Compare mode allowed edit of text.
- Added highlight of the specific verse the user is currently editing.
- Issue #27 fixed and wrote tests for it.
- Added default case in statistics view.
- Issue #34 fixed and wrote tests for it.
Security and Performance Updates
- Updated Electron version to 2.0.3
- Includes verse diff feature. The diffs have been made more readable and the changes counts are easier to comprehend.
- Show statistics of the current state of translation per book.
- Bug fixes
-- Issue that caused data lose on multiple reference version selections.
-- Issue that didn't let user enter custom names for file exports.
- Security updates
-- Updated Electron version to 2.0.1 which fixes a security issue.
This is the first stable release after the app was re-written in a new framework (react.js)
It currently has feature parity with the previous versions of the app except for auto-update and verse diffing.
Initial release re-written in React.js with minimal set of features. Includes tests.