Examples for Android
Fritz is the machine learning platform for iOS and Android developers. Sign up for a free account to see how you can include machine learning features in your app.
Vision API: Prebuilt models that you can simply drop into your apps:
- Image Segmentation: Create pixel level masks of different objects in a scene. (code)
- Image Labeling: Classify different objects in an video or image.(code)
- Pose Estimation: Identify and track a person's body position.(code)
- Object Detection: Detect multiple objects and track their location.(code)
- Style Transfer: Transform photos and videos into artistic masterpieces.(code)
Custom Models: Deploy, Monitor, and Update your own models:
- Analytics and Monitoring: Monitor machine learning models running on-device with Fritz.
- Model Management: Iterate on your ML models over-the-air, without having to release your app.
- Model Protection: Use model protection to keep models from being tampered-with or stolen.
If you are new to Fritz, I'd recommend getting started with our Heartbeat Demo App. You can also install the latest version from the Google Play Store:
- Heartbeat Demo App - Our kitchen sink project showcases all on-device Vision APIs and Custom Model usage.
- Camera Boilerplate App - Our lightweight camera app to quickly get started implementing features with the camera.
- Background Replacement App [People Segmentation] - An example app to replace the background of portraits (tutorial).
- Hair Coloring App [Hair Segmentation] - An example app to replace a user's hair color (tutorial).
- Pet Monitoring App [Object Detection] - An example app to track dogs and cats with the camera (tutorial).
- Pose Estimation App [Pose Estimation] - Track body movements and position with Pose Estimation (tutorial).
Latest SDK version
- Fritz Android SDK 3.3.1
For any questions or issues, you can: