Examples for Android
Fritz AI is the machine learning platform for iOS and Android developers. Teach your mobile apps to see, hear, sense, and think. Sign up for a free account to see how you can include machine learning features in your app.
Vision API: Prebuilt models that you can simply drop into your apps:
- Image Segmentation: Create pixel level masks of different objects in a scene. (code)
- Image Labeling: Classify different objects in an video or image.(code)
- Pose Estimation: Identify and track a person's body position.(code)
- Object Detection: Detect multiple objects and track their location.(code)
- Style Transfer: Transform photos and videos into artistic masterpieces.(code)
Custom Models: Deploy, Monitor, and Update your own models:
- Analytics and Monitoring: Monitor machine learning models running on-device with Fritz.
- Model Management: Iterate on your ML models over-the-air, without having to release your app.
- Model Protection: Use model protection to keep models from being tampered-with or stolen.
If you are new to Fritz, it's recommended to get started with our Fritz AI Studio app. You can also install the latest version from the Google Play Store:
- Fritz AI Studio App - Our kitchen sink project showcases all on-device Vision APIs and Custom Model usage.
- Camera Boilerplate App - Our lightweight camera app to quickly get started implementing features with the camera.
- Background Replacement App [People Segmentation] - An example app to replace the background of portraits (tutorial).
- Sky Animation App [Sky Segmentation] - A simple photo app that replaces the sky with an animation. (Tutorial coming soon)
- Hair Coloring App [Hair Segmentation] - An example app to replace a user's hair color (tutorial).
- Pet Monitoring App [Object Detection] - An example app to track dogs and cats with the camera (tutorial).
- Pet Sticker App [Pose Estimation] - Create a sticker from photos of your pets. (Tutorial coming soon)
- Pose Estimation App [Pose Estimation] - Track body movements and position with Pose Estimation (tutorial).
Latest SDK version
- Fritz Android SDK 3.3.1
Join the community
For any questions or issues, you can: