Fritz iOS Tutorials
Fritz AI is the machine learning platform for iOS and Android developers. Teach your mobile apps to see, hear, sense, and think. Start with our ready-to-use feature APIs or connect and deploy your own custom models.
Sign up for an account on Fritz AI in order to get started.
Examples for iOS
Vision API: Prebuilt models that you can simply drop into your apps:
- Image Segmentation: Create pixel level masks of different objects in a scene.
- Image Labeling: Classify different objects in an video or image.
- Pose Estimation: Identify and track a person's body position.
- Object Detection: Detect multiple objects and track their location.
- Style Transfer: Transform photos and videos into artistic masterpieces.
Custom Models: Deploy, Monitor, and Update your own models:
We currently support Core ML for iOS.
- Analytics and Monitoring: Monitor machine learning models running on-device with Fritz.
- Model Management: Iterate on your ML models over-the-air, without having to release your app.
- Model Protection: Use model protection to keep models from being tampered-with or stolen.
If you are new to Fritz, it's recommended to get started with our Fritz AI Studio App. You can also install the latest version from the App Store:
- Fritz AI Studio App - Our kitchen sink project showcases all on-device Vision APIs and Custom Model usage. (Open Source Code)
- Fritz Image Segmentation Demo - Create a portrait mode filter with People Segmentation (tutorial).
- Fritz Hair Color Demo - Try out different hair colors and styles (tutorial).
- Fritz Pizza Detector Demo - Create Domino's Points for Pies feature by recognizing pizza (tutorial).
- Fritz Style Transfer Demo - Transform each frame into a work of art. (tutorial).
- Fritz Pose Estimation Demo - Track body position and motion. (tutorial).
Join the community
For any questions or issues, you can: