Pizza Detector Demo with Image Labeling
In this app, we use the Image Labeling API by Fritz in order to build a pizza identifier similar to Domino's Points for Pies feature.
For the full tutorial, visit our post on Heartbeat
There are 2 projects to help you get started:
- Starter app - The bare bones app you should use to get started with the tutorial.
- Final app - The finished app displaying an animation when a pizza is detected.
Choose an app and run it in Xcode.
- Xcode 10.2 or later.
- Xcode project targeting iOS 10 or above. You will only be able to use features in iOS 11+, but you still can include Fritz in apps that target iOS 10+ and selectively enable for users on 11+.
- Swift projects must use Swift 4.1 or later.
- CocoaPods 1.4.0 or later.
Step 1: Clone / Fork the fritz-ios-tutorials repository and open FritzPizzaDetectorDemo (Starter or Final folder)
git clone https://github.com/fritzlabs/fritz-ios-tutorials.git
Step 2: Create a Fritz Account
Step 3: Setup the project via Cocoapods
Install dependencies via Cocoapods by running
pod install from
cd fritz-ios-tutorials/FritzPizzaDetectorDemo/Starter pod install
- Note you may need to run
pod updateif you already have Fritz installed locally.
Step 4: Open up a new XCode project
XCode > Open > FritzPizzaDetectorDemo.xcworkspace
Step 5: Run the app
Attach a device or use an emulator to run the app. If you get the error "Please download the Fritz-Info.plist", you'll need to register the app with Fritz (See Step 2).