Roadmap and Active Branches
Clone this wiki locally
XEP-0163 Personal Eventing "PEP" plugin (for registering node interest and generating events) (in
- Note that PEP can be used already with the existing plugins for XEPs 30, 115, and 60. This plugin is just for convenience.
developbranch now also includes XEP-0080, XEP-0107, XEP-0108, XEP-0118, and XEP-0172.
XEP-0115 Entity Capabilities (In
XEP-0198 Stream Management (Preliminary support in
XEP-0237 Roster Versioning (In
- XEP-0237 has been obsoleted by RFC 6121, so this will be included in SleekXMPP's core roster implementation instead of as a XEP plugin.
- XEP-0054 vcard-temp
XEP-184 Message Delivery Receipts (in
- Audit to make sure plugins and core reports supported features to Service Discovery.
- Multi-User Chat plugin polish
Merge macdiesel's XEP-0047 In-Band File Transfer plugin(An alternative implementation of XEP-0047 has been added to the
- SSL validation improvements and extendability (pyopenssl soft-requirement)
- PyPy and Stackless-Python compatibility (Jython 2.6?)
- s2s router
- IPv6 support (in
developbranch, but needs more thorough testing)
develop- Contains what will be the next release of SleekXMPP.
experimental- Contains experiments with refactoring XMLStream into smaller components, and an improved plugin system.