The implementation of the Froala Editor (license not included) for Craft CMS
- Download the zip at the top right
- Extract the files from the zip file
- Rename the folder to "froalaeditor"
- Copy the froalaeditor/ folder to your craft/plugins/ folder
- Login the control panel of your Craft installation and navigate to Settings > Plugins
- Hit "install" and the plugin will be installed.
To enable the editor correctly, you should have a purchased a license on www.froala.com.
Once you have a license, for your domain, you can enter the license key in the plugin settings.
- Ability to set your license key in plugin settings
- Ability to disable/enable editor plugins via settings
- Creating fields defined as Richtext Froala Editor
- Ability to change enabled plugins per field (inherit from generic plugin settings)
- Configuration of Craft Asset sources for image/file uploads
Froala Editor is a beautiful WYSIWYG editor for editing web pages.
Therefor the editor needs a licese. You can by one at their website.
Once purchased a license, you can enter the license key in your Craft CMS settings page.