Internet Calendaring and Scheduling (iCalendar) for Python
The icalendar package is a parser/generator of iCalendar files for use with Python.
Code: http://github.com/collective/icalendar Mailing list: http://codespeak.net/mailman/listinfo/icalendar-dev Dependencies: There are no other dependencies. Tested with: Python 2.4 - 2.7 License: ???
About this fork
This part should be removed actual before release.
- https://codespeak.net/svn/iCalendar/trunk/ The original codespeak repo, which this branch is based on (keeping it up to date in
- https://github.com/cozi/icalendar The icalendar fork of the Cozi group with many fixes and additions. Especially
master-futurebranch is interesting.
- https://github.com/greut/iCalendar Another repository. All changes except the one from commit #5166fa914593d8366044 were integrated into the cozi fork.
- https://github.com/ryba-xek/iCalendar Another repo which fixes an Unicode issue with folding. Integrated into cozi.
- https://github.com/1calendar/icalendar Same as above.
- https://bitbucket.org/psagers/icalendar Another repo which fixes something also integrated in greut's repo, but not in cozi's. Not sure if we need it.
- license: there is a little bit of mess with licensing. it would be good contact all contributors and ask them to change to one license (maybe propose BSD)? more about it here: http://codespeak.net/pipermail/icalendar-dev/2010-August/000157.html
- mailing list: should we move mailing list from codespeak, since its services are shuting down?